RE: Til alex@tango.dk

From: Jeroen Nieuwenbroek (jeroen.nieuwenbroek@staff.zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:17:05 CEST

Karl-heinz you just typed almost the same message i wanted to type.

We all agree that spam/virusses are annoying for the user on a mailing-list.

I use the mulinux list as a reference when i have problems. Sinds the come of mass mailing worms (klez, yahaa, sircam etc) the list is badly polluted.

The problem makers are the users wich are sending the virusses. But they dont know they're infected.

TIP.

It is a good scanner from the provider : Tiscali. I work at a helpdesk in Holland for another provider (zeelandnet) an I recommend this scanner for my own customers.

Keep up the good spirit, and not the negative spirit !

Jeroen Nieuwenbroek

Holland.