Subject: CVE-2024-42066: drm/xe: Fix potential integer overflow in page size calculation

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/xe: Fix potential integer overflow in page size calculation

Explicitly cast tbo->page_alignment to u64 before bit-shifting to
prevent overflow when assigning to min_page_size.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-42066 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.9.8 with commit 79d54ddf0e29
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit 4f4fcafde343

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-42066
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_ttm_vram_mgr.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/79d54ddf0e292b810887994bb04709c5ac0e1531
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4f4fcafde343a54465f85a2909fc684918507a4b