Subject: CVE-2024-43848: wifi: mac80211: fix TTLM teardown work

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

wifi: mac80211: fix TTLM teardown work

The worker calculates the wrong sdata pointer, so if it ever
runs, it'll crash. Fix that.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-43848 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit a17a58ad2ff2 and fixed in 6.10.3 with commit 9750899410c8
	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit a17a58ad2ff2 and fixed in 6.11 with commit 2fe0a605d083

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-43848
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/mac80211/mlme.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9750899410c8478ef043c42029f4f6144c096eac
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2fe0a605d083b884490ee4de02be071b5b4291b1