Subject: CVE-2024-43908: drm/amdgpu: Fix the null pointer dereference to ras_manager

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix the null pointer dereference to ras_manager

Check ras_manager before using it

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-43908 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.282 with commit ff5c4eb71ee8
	Fixed in 5.10.224 with commit d81c1eeb333d
	Fixed in 5.15.165 with commit 56e848034cca
	Fixed in 6.1.105 with commit 48cada0ac79e
	Fixed in 6.6.46 with commit b89616333979
	Fixed in 6.10.5 with commit 033187a70ba9
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 4c11d30c9557

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-43908
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ras.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ff5c4eb71ee8951c789b079f6e948f86708b04ed
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d81c1eeb333d84b3012a91c0500189dc1d71e46c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/56e848034ccabe44e8f22ffcf49db771c17b0d0a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/48cada0ac79e4775236d642e9ec5998a7c7fb7a4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b89616333979114bb0da5fa40fb6e4a2f5294ca2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/033187a70ba9743c73a810a006816e5553d1e7d4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4c11d30c95576937c6c35e6f29884761f2dddb43