Subject: CVE-2024-44998: atm: idt77252: prevent use after free in dequeue_rx()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

atm: idt77252: prevent use after free in dequeue_rx()

We can't dereference "skb" after calling vcc->push() because the skb
is released.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-44998 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 4.19.321 with commit 628ea82190a6
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 5.4.283 with commit 09e086a5f72e
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 5.10.225 with commit 1cece837e387
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 5.15.166 with commit 24cf390a5426
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 6.1.107 with commit 379a6a326514
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 6.6.48 with commit ef23c18ab88e
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 6.10.7 with commit 91b4850e7165
	Issue introduced in 2.6.12 with commit 1da177e4c3f4 and fixed in 6.11 with commit a9a18e8f770c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-44998
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/atm/idt77252.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/628ea82190a678a56d2ec38cda3addf3b3a6248d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/09e086a5f72ea27c758b3f3b419a69000c32adc1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1cece837e387c039225f19028df255df87a97c0d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/24cf390a5426aac9255205e9533cdd7b4235d518
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/379a6a326514a3e2f71b674091dfb0e0e7522b55
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ef23c18ab88e33ce000d06a5c6aad0620f219bfd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/91b4850e7165a4b7180ef1e227733bcb41ccdf10
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a9a18e8f770c9b0703dab93580d0b02e199a4c79