Subject: CVE-2024-46708: pinctrl: qcom: x1e80100: Fix special pin offsets

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

pinctrl: qcom: x1e80100: Fix special pin offsets

Remove the erroneus 0x100000 offset to prevent the boards from crashing
on pin state setting, as well as for the intended state changes to take
effect.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46708 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit 05e4941d97ef and fixed in 6.10.8 with commit 0197bf772f65
	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit 05e4941d97ef and fixed in 6.11 with commit d3692d95cc4d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46708
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-x1e80100.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0197bf772f657fbdea5e9bdec5eea6e67d82cbde
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d3692d95cc4d88114b070ee63cffc976f00f207f