Subject: CVE-2024-46724: drm/amdgpu: Fix out-of-bounds read of df_v1_7_channel_number

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix out-of-bounds read of df_v1_7_channel_number

Check the fb_channel_number range to avoid the array out-of-bounds
read error

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46724 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.226 with commit 725b728cc0c8
	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit 45f7b02afc46
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 32915dc909ff
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit f9267972490f
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit db7a86676fd6
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit d768394fa994

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46724
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/df_v1_7.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/725b728cc0c8c5fafdfb51cb0937870d33a40fa4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/45f7b02afc464c208e8f56bcbc672ef5c364c815
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/32915dc909ff502823babfe07d5416c5b6e8a8b1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f9267972490f9fcffe146e79828e97acc0da588c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/db7a86676fd624768a5d907faf34ad7bb4ff25f4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d768394fa99467bcf2703bde74ddc96eeb0b71fa