Subject: CVE-2024-46727: drm/amd/display: Add otg_master NULL check within resource_log_pipe_topology_update

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Add otg_master NULL check within resource_log_pipe_topology_update

[Why]
Coverity reports NULL_RETURN warning.

[How]
Add otg_master NULL check.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46727 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit aad4d3d3d3b6
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 871cd9d881fa

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46727
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aad4d3d3d3b6a362bf5db11e1f28c4a60620900d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/871cd9d881fa791d3f82885000713de07041c0ae