Re: [oc] DSP MAC unit

----- Original Message -----
From: <nenger@ford.com>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 5:18 PM
Subject: [oc] DSP MAC unit

> Greetings!
>
> I am an IC developer working on a simple DSP "MAC unit" that
> sounds like it might fit with your needs. I am unsure of most of the
> details at this point, but I would be interested in seeing a
> specification, or a list of desired features. I might be able to
> convince my employer to release our IP for your project if I had more
> details. Also, please let me know if there are any other developers

Perhaps Harish can provide you with some specifications. Although AFAIK we
don't have any particular list of desired features. If you convince your
employer to release your IP core as open source we'll gladely publish it.

> interested in contributing to this effort. We might be more open to
> working in the "open IP" framework if we could get some "free"
> assistance to speed the development process and reduce our NRE cost.

AFAIK Harish (harish@opencores.org) is mostly interested in MAC units and is
developing one.

regards, Damjan