[oc] Contribute

Hi Everybody,

      I would like to take part in your efforts. Appended are my
      skills, let me know if I could be of specific help to anyone.

 thanks,
 -Rajeev

 SKILLS        3 years of experience.
 ~~~~~~        Logic & Circuit Design, and HDL Modeling.
               Power flow, Timing analysis and Verification flows
               Characterization, Synthesis, Placement and Routing
               Good Programming, Scripting, and Analytical skills
 Languages:    PERL, C, TCL/TK, Verilog/VHDL, RTL, SPICE
 CAD Tools:    Design Compiler, Powerview, PowerArc, VCS, ACE,
               Powergate, Powermill, Timemill, Pathmill, Primetime
               Dracula, Led, QHDL, Lsim, MicroRoute,Magicad, Epoch