Re: [oc] VIA New Chip

I have no idea about the operation of EBIOS chip, I guess two approach can do,
     - Major hardware protocols solution reduce the flexibility that bug's
candy.
     - Major software protocols solution that just seperate from host cpu.
Indeed, nothing can do if it is a bug chip.

Roger Lin

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Jon Beniston" <jon@sentinelware.freeserve.co.uk>
 to file:      2000/07/14 10:15 AM