[oc] how to know all about computer networking

hi again, I'm Ronny from Indonesia.
Now I'm in the fourth grade students of Electrical Engineering Department
of BIT (Bandung Institute of Technology). I'm gonna make this the last
grade for me to accomplish my first degree in my college so I've got to be
prepared to become a postgraduated man. But as we all know that a computer
networking is becoming more and more important nowadays especially in my
country Indonesia.

So, I would like all of you around the world to well guide me how to make
it fast for me to get a picture of what a computer networking is all about
?

I'm looking forward to your satisfactory answer. Thank you for all your
welcome attention to my simple complain.