Re: [oc] How about a C-FLEA core?

--- Dave Dunfield <dave@dunfield.com> wrote:
> The C-FLEA is intended to be a very small CPU, it's architecture
> allows for up to 64k of memory. Due to the efficency of the
> instruction
> set, this represents a fairly large amount of functional logic to the
> application programmer...

I can back this up.  My Large Number package (on my website, free
source code download, although it's not the best package) will compile
to about 3.2KB of code, this includes large num addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, modular exponentiation, gcd, lcm, and a bit
more.

3KB of code in 64KB space is nothing really.

My package LNUM is on my website at
http://www.geocities.com/tomstdenis/files/lnum.c

Tom