Re: [oc] LCD

You are more than welcomed.

LCD driver is a good idea for new project. you can
start at teh begining by collecting information about
the available LCDs and their drivers and try to design
a core driver for them

you can also check
www.opencores.org/OIPC/projects/project_template.ps

as a template for teh project document and guidlines

feel free to ask

Regards
Jamil Khaib
--- Lisa Yulianingrum <lisa@students.ee.itb.ac.id>