[oc] submit for IDEA processor

Hi, Damjan

  We think we must submit our core design project about IDEA(International
  Data Encryption Algorithm) processor into the opencores main page in
  order to be visible by everyone. So, we can make a great discussion
  to build it.

  For all of you know that its general specifications are :

  IDEA is a block cipher that can encrypts 64-bit plaintext to 64-bit
  chipertext using a 128-bit key. It's consists of 8 computationally
  identical round and  an output transpormation. Its also can do
  description with the same block using the same key. It will be used
  widely for communications that need to make  secret communicatios
  such as between a bank and its branch, company and its branch,
  government office and important department, a post commando and others
  post in military organisations, and for any public communications.

  Of course, that will have any control circuits for controlling
  the key and direction and have a memory. And also the design of this
  core refered to be compatible to ISA port that has a 16-bit bus data.

  The design and verification will use a excelent complet tool packet
  ALLIANCE that can be used for designing and verification from the
  behavioral and structural VHDL descryption up to the real layout.

  The IDEA block cipher is found by J.L. Massey and X. Lay and have been
  patented in US patent (5,214,703). It was filed May 16 1991 and assigned
  to Ascom Tech AG (Bern), with priority data given as May 18 1990 from
  the original Swiss patent. See :
        Handbook of Applied Cryptography by Alfred J. Menezes et al  and
        http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html

  We will just use that algorithm to design a IDEA core in which We will
  make consistently its patent or copyright put on our developed core.
  We think that it is noproblem as long as for a core.

  The IDEA algorithm is more secret than DES algoritma because the IDEA
  secret key, 128-bit, is longer than DES key, 56-bit. And also the IDEA
  round, 8, is less than the DES round, 16. So, the IDEA processor will be
  faster and more secret than DES.

  We would like to say you that we have made seriously a team that has
  three members, include
           Martadinata A,
           Sarwono Sutikno, and
           Sigit Dewantoro
  for building and developing it.

  So, We want to know what We should do to make our project come into
  opencores.

  Best Regard from 'Bandung Valley'

  Martadinata A
  Sigit Dewantoro