Re: [oc] OCRP-1 board source?

> I've received my boards, printed out the schematics, bom, etc,
> and will find time to build them RSN.  In the meantime, a question:
>
> Can I get the source files for the board?  Obviously, I'll need the
> whole works:  schematics, symbols, geometries, layout, maps, etc.
> And obviously, I have access to Mentor.

I'll try to get you source files for the board. I didn't really think anyone
playing with the boards will actually also have access to Mentor so source files
were never published (you have schematics and component placement in PDF but as
I understand you already printed that). I just hope guys at Iskratel didn't
delete source files since this wasn't their official project.

regards,
Damjan