Re: [oc] HDLC & SDLC difference

I've only got about two cents worth to add to this -

HDLC - High-Level Data Link Control (if memory serves)
SDLC- Synchronous Data Link Control

If I recall -SDLC was HDLC modified by IBM to meet their needs - published
about the same time as they came out with SNA - their System  Network
Architecture.  Maybe IBM has some SDLC related documents?

Steve Wilson