From: I Made Aria Bagus P [mailto:aria@students.ee.itb.ac.id]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:28 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: RE: [oc] CRC cores

hi,
in order to accomplish my final project, about SHA-1 of which deadline
will be about the next two months from now, I need some inputs and
arguments from all of you here, so that I can revise the project and
then
confirm that this project can be surely set for presentation.

thank you for your attention

regards,

aria
-----
                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, I Made Aria Bagus P wrote:

> hai, Have you ever heard about secure hash standard especially SHA-1?
> would you mind discussing it with me?
>
> thanks for your attention,

---