[oc] Now I'm confused, did somebody nuke CLevelDesign.com?

Title:
I just had an email bounce back from CLevelDesign.com and now when I try to access
http://www.cleveldesign.com the server is gone. Theres not even a DNS entry left for the
web server. I was told by the person I was talking to at CLevelDesign did mention that
Snyopsys had bought the company (no sure of the date this happened) so I have to
assume that they removed the CLevelDesign web and email servers.

If anybody can shine a light on this situation then please let me know. I've looked at the
http://www.synopsys.com  website but theres no mention of CLevelDesign or any of the
CLevel employees that I know of.

Paul