Re: [oc] My grandfather name is the same as yours

Hi Daisy,

Medical field huh, as a (previous) medical devices engineer I know some
usages for Biquads:

1) filtering :-)
- Ultrasound Doppler (color and doppler imaging)
- Ultrasound 2nd harmonics imaging
- ECG/EEG 50/60Hz notch filters
- ECG Membrane Action Potential (MAP) filters

2) and more filtering ....

Richard