[oc] Re: ARM core

Hi,

The reason I chose SystemC as design language is that SystemC is system
description language,
I am now studying on it. If you need verilog ARM core, you may go to
nnARM(http://www.opencores.org/projects/nnARM/) .

I've designed a  5-pipeline as a framework. It works and now some
instructions can run on it,
 such as data processing instruction, branch instruction and ldr/str.

some codes are based or "stolen " from
swarm(http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~michael/phd/swarm.html). If you just want to
get a free simulator, maybe swarm is a choice.

I'm  now trying to get the CVS work so I can upload the sources.

thanks,

Allen Tao Zhong
--
University of Electronic Science and Technology  of China
zhong@opencores.org