[oc] Graphic Engine Project?

Is the "graphic engine" project active?  If so, I would like to join
development.  I am a new EE grad and, as I said in a previous post, my
partner & I are just wrapping up a 3D graphics accelerator project.  If the
"graphic engine" project is inactive, we would like to start a new one.
Perhaps a 2D/3D graphics accelerator core?  Eventually we would like to add
a PCI/AGP interface and create a GPL'd PC video adapter.

Would anyone else be interested in such a project?

Benj Carson