[oc] project browser

Hi!

I was browsing the projects minute ago and found out that there are quite a
lot
of projects, a lot of them were unfinished/starting/abandoned.

Take for example the Microprocessor list (largest):
Among 25 projects more than half of them were just started.

Is it possible that we sort projects under same category in some
non-alphabetical
order -- e.g. big, more finished projects are higher in the list.
What would be the criteria to choose and reorder those?
Maybe administration could reorder them? Or they can be sorted by time of
last
modification.

What do you think?

Marko