Re: [oc] I2C slave model

I tried to use the slave as well.  The default slave address in the
model is 001_0000.  When this address is sent the slave does NOT
respond with an acknowledge.  The problem is as follows.

The state machine is continuously reset to idle since the sto signal
is  true.  This holds the ld signal true whenver sto is true.  This
causes a problem because the ld signal does not go low until the 3rd
bit of the address is transmitted in the default case.  This causes
acc_done (bit counter) to be true two clocks after my_adr, and the
slave does not realize it has been addressed.

If you change the address to any address 1XX_XXXX, then the slave
model will respond.  However this will not allow testing of half of
the 128 addresses.  I haven't figured out the best way to correct this
problem yet.

Marcus Pasquarella