Re: [oc] reset pc via pci slot.

Thats Easy !!!
Use a large relay, something with contact rating of at least
20A. Connect the relays coil to your reset circuit output (use
appropriate drivers). Connect the contacts of the relay to VCC
and Ground. Voila ! You can reset your PC now !

Sorry, could not resist !

But seriously, you should check to see if you can just force
the reset line on the PCI bus to the reset level. I'm not sure if
it will reset the entire PC though.

rudi