From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org] On
Behalf Of Stuart Brorson
Sent: March 13, 2003 7:51 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Cc: Stuart Brorson
Subject: Re: [oc] I2C core in slave mode

I used the I2C core in a project.  My strong impression was that the
core had a couple of small hooks built into it to enable slave
operation, but it was not "slave ready".  It would take a lot of work to
adapt it for slave operation -- maybe 1 or 2 weeks of full-time
attention.

Of course, I am not the original designer, so it would be interesting to
hear his opinion.

Stuart