Re: [oc] very very urgent

>>> I have actually started a list where I keep track of
>>> people like "sundararajan". Some even email me privately
>>> and offer to pay to do their homework for them.
>>
>> you may just forward their offers,there r many people around here
>> willing to do "their homework" if they "offer to pay".
>
> As I said before, this is not the appropriate place for
> job trading. Try Google to find an appropriate list (there
> are many).
>
> Further, I do not support people who can't get their
> homework done and ask other to do it for them.

<sarcasm>
OTOH, they should be happy, because of not finding there own final
destination. My designation is to be a software/hardware engineer. This
was a long and stony way full of faults. Today there is no real big
choice to take another one.

But these "take the line of the least resistance" people are just
booted and spurred - I am sure they have their advantages on another
field.

... maybe Marketing or becomming a MSCE ...
<sarcasm/>

bax

> rudi
> www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -