RE: [ethmac] New host interface (without DMA)

CPU stores data somewhere in the memory and writes this address as source
address to the DMA descriptor. For destination address ethernet MAC address
is used (see ethernet.top file):

If you look at this file you'll find this lines:
assign RegCs = wb_stb_i & wb_cyc_i & DWord & ~wb_adr_i[11] & ~wb_adr_i[10];
assign BDCs  = wb_stb_i & wb_cyc_i & DWord & ~wb_adr_i[11] &  wb_adr_i[10];

So wb_adr_i[11] & wb_adr_i[10] must be both one for the data to come to the
right place and not to registers or buffer descriptors.

When ethernet MAC will start to work, it will assert the DMA_REQ and DMA
engine will provide the appropriate data to the ethernet mac.

Regards,
	Igor

PS.
I want to use ethernet MAC without DMA block and that is the reason I'm
cutting it out and adding wishbone master interface to it. In this version
without DMA, ethernet MAC will go and access data from the memory by itself.
The destination of the frame in the memory will be also written in the tx
and rx buffer descriptors within the ethernet MAC.