[ethmac] Ethernet IP Core Library downloads?

Hello all,

I'm sorry for the mass e-mail, but I'm an undergraduate electrical
engineering student at the University of Wisconsin, and I'm having a
problem simulating the Ethernet IP, which I need for a Digital Computer
Design project I am involved in.  After downloading the project files from
opensources.org, I opened ModelSim and ran do.do, and got an error:

# ** Error: (vlog-7) Failed to open design unit file
"../../../../../vs_rams/018/vs_hdsp_256x32.v" in read mode.
# No such file or directory. (errno = ENOENT)

Does anybody know if I need to download some special modules in order for
this design to simulate?  The "No such file or directory" message would
indicate to me that either I don't have the "vs_hdsp_256x32.v" or that it
might be in a different spot, but a search of my hard drive hasn't turned
up anything useful.  Thanks--

Nick