[openrisc] Is the or1ksim not able to the mem_ctrl power-on boot?

Hi

 I want to sim the boot of uClinux-2.0.x kernel "linux",
so I open two terminal, start the sim in termial 1, and start gdb
in terminal 2. Like:

     terminal 1:
     # or32-uclinux-sim

     terminal 2:
     # or32-uclinux-gdb linux
     (gdb) target jtag jtag://localhost:9999
     (gdb) load
     (gdb) set $pc=0x100
     (gdb) stepi
     0x104 in __ramvec_start ()
     (gdb) stepi
     0x108 in __ramvec_start ()
     (gdb)

Some configure in the sim.cfg is:

     section memory
       pattern = 0x00
       type = pattern
       nmemories = 2

       device 0
         name = "FLASH"
         ce = 0
         baseaddr = 0xf0000000
         size = 0x00800000
         delayr = 1
         delayw = 2
       enddevice

       device 1
         name = "SDRAM"
         ce = 1
         baseaddr = 0x00000000
         size = 0x00800000
         delayr = 1
         delayw = -1
       enddevice
     end
     section mc
       enabled = 1
       baseaddr = 0x93000000
       POC = 0x00000000                 /* Disable Power-On Boot */
     end

 My question is:
     In the sim.cfg I disable the MC Power-On Boot, but the or1ksim can boot the
uClinux romkernel when gdb it. Why?
     Is the or1ksim not able to the mem_ctrl power-on boot?

 Tanks for any answer!

 Thx!