Re: [openrisc] or1k UART TX bug ?

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 04:08, Scott Furman wrote:
> Marko wrote:
> > I looked at the code and I think it is ok now.
> > I will do the simulation with Jacob's Uart hopefully in the near
>
> future
>
> > and
> > will let you know if there will be some issues.
>
> I have been holding off on checking in these UART fixes under the
> assumption that you wanted to simulate first.  Let me know if you would
> rather that I checked the code in.
Scott, I would prefer that the person that writes the patch commit it also.
There are several reasons why I would prefer this methodology:
1. you get the credit for your work (if it counts for you)
2. you just write cvs ci, otherwise there is an extra possibility something
may go wrong.
3. and if something is wrong some, they come after you ;)

So, please commit it, in case it will break any uart test or something I will
let you know, and we'll correct the problem then.

best regards,
Marko