Re: [pci] I'm new on PCI group

Hi,

I am also new on the PCI group, but I started a few weeks ago
working with Miha. We boath would like to write in a Verilog,
so if you are learning it, you can actually start with Verilog.

Miha and I started with specifications, that we will easyer
split jobs. First draft should be published in the end of this week.
Everyone are invited to comment.

Regards, Tadej.