RE: [pci] How to hit a PCI device in dos environment

We have a free utility that performs the all of the PCI DOS functions.  I agree -- this is NOT a trivial function.

http://www.dinigroup.com/products/3000k10.html

See 'AEtest Utility' in the DOWNLOADS section at this web address.  The User's Manual for the DN3000k10S sort of describes the functionality.

http://www.dinigroup.com/products/downloads/DN3000k10S_manual.pdf  (big! 8MB)