From: owner-pci@opencores.org [mailto:owner-pci@opencores.org] On Behalf
Of Gustaw47@poczta.onet.pl
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:08 PM
To: pci@opencores.org
Subject: [pci] Please help me with PCI - CRT Test Application

Hello

I am trying to run PCI test application on my prototype board. I use
Xilinx ISE 4.1 and FPGA EXPRESS, on device XC2S150-208-6. Project is
succesfully built and .mcs bit-stream is generated, Timing
constraits and PIN locations are OK, Spartan loads and starts-up.

The problem is, that during a computer's boot, bios doesn't see my PCI
card. On listing it shows different Vendor/Device rows, but there is no
my card.

Is this a correct behaviour ? Should BIOS show pci crt dev/vendor on
list ?

Maybe I should change something in pci_user_constraints ?

Can somebody provide me a working Xilinx .npl project file, because I am

not shure, if my settings are OK ?

Thanks in advance
Gustaw Mazurek