Re: [usb] USB Core Update

on 3/12/01 13:36, Nigel Lee at nlee@zicorp.com.hk wrote:

> Hi, Rudi.  I'm back and please let me know the progress.
>
> Nigel

Great !

Well, I have checked in a newer version, it should be possible now
to retrieve the USB core (see previous message).

If you could start working on a test bench that would be great !
A few other have expressed interest, but as far as I know nobody
is working on it yet.

I'm quite busy, so can't really organize the effort. I would like
for someone else to drive it.

Would you like to do it ?

In any case, I think it will take a lot of work to verify the USB core,
so anybody who is interested should join !

Thanks !
rudi