[usb] USB 2.0 high speed UTMI PHY

I have browsed the last few months of posts here and I have only seen
one UTMI PHY chip mentioned, the Lucent USS2X1.  Searching with Google
I also found a SMSC chip and one from a very tiny company (I assume)
called Genesys.

The GT3200 from SMSC seems to be in production and I can get pricing
on the web.  The Genesys GL800 part might be in production, but I
can't tell since I don't know who the distributors are.

Anyone know of other UTMI PHY chips for USB 2.0 high speed?

I also noticed that most of these chips talk about operating in either
high speed mode or full speed mode.  Are these two modes mutually
exclusive and must be selected when the device is powered up?  What
about low speed mode?  If this PHY is being used on a host, doesn't it
need to support low speed mode for those peripherals?

Will these PHY chips support USB OTG?  Seems the controller needs to
be different to handle OTG, how about the PHY?