RE: [oc] compactflash/PCCARD-Interface

Hello!

I've done a Core that attachs a Compact Flash to a Wishbone interface
reading the first file (FAT16) that have been saved on the CF.
It uses two Picoblazes (one for ATAPI-SECTOR PROCESS. and the other for
FAT16 processing) so it´s directly available for
Xilinx devices (now running on a Spartan II). It is very efficient in terms
of area (each picoblaze is less than 50 slices) but probably
the portability to other FPGA will not be easy (for the soft Xilinx Block
Rams are used). The design is fully operational and also
i´ve testbenches for Modelsim. Are you interested in a new project?. At the
moment the documentation is in Spanish (the code
documentation is in English).

Armando

Armando Astarloa Cuéllar - Universidad del Pais Vasco UPV/EHU
Tecnología Electrónica
Departamento de Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones
Escuela Superior de Ingenieros - Email: jtpascua@bi.ehu.es
Ald. de Urquijo s/n Tel.: 34 - 94 - 601 73 04
48013 BILBAO (SPAIN) Fax.: 34 - 94 - 601 42 59