Re: [oc] is tat some1 know about parallel processing algorithm in VHDL

kiatseng100,hello£¡

	which kind of your project about?there are many kinds of parallel processing algorithm in design.As i know,you can find some papers about SIMD(single instruction multi data) or VLIW(very long instruction Word),two parallel processor architecture.These could be used for designing a processor or a parallel process chip such as DSP.

======= 2003-08-14 04:39:00 £º=======