RE: [openrisc] Cell not translated

Sandeep,

I am new to the OR core, but I was unable to find any
file named RAMB* in the
.../OR1000/or1k/or1200/rtl/verilog source directory.

If you grep for RAMB you will find that RAMB4 is
instantiated in several files.  I found no RAMB16
instantiation.

It seems like you are trying to synthesize a ram
simulation model.  Had you gotten a 'unresolved
reference" error, then that would point to a missing
library.  But you got an error for a tri net, so the
synthesis tool is trying to synthesize a model.

-philip