Re: [oc] file organization

Hi all,

Just an old problem of mine came into my mind as I've read this thread about
organizing the cores: I presonally don't like the way project pages can be
(or could be, I haven't checked it for a while) updated. I've found CVS a
good tool to manage remote version of textual files while having local
copies also. So I would find it useful to have the project pages (the HTML
part of the site in fact) also under CVS control. I know it's not that easy
as a CVS repository cannot be directly used as the source for the web-site
but it might be overcome by regular/on-demand/automatic exports.

Any comments?

Andras Tantos