Re: Re: [oc] opencores coding guidelines

Hi Damjan,

Ok fine with me. I am positive now that the email never reached the group,
because I send it to the OpenCores mailing list again too. But it never got
there. Is there a limit on the size of the email you can send to the group,
or on the kind/size of attachment ??

Richard