[oc] Re: Need a little direction

Here is some of the presentations defining the general concept and kind of
applications that would be deployed over the Local Digital Services Hotpoint
(LDISH) Platform

http://www.protosys.com/LDISH_desc.htm

I would ad more information in sections like hardware, scenarios,
system/application architecture. I would also consolidate all the feedback
and help from the newsgroup gurus on that area.

Damjan , Lets fix a time for the call when we can disscuss things. I am on
indian standard time, that should be 12hrs ahead of california time (if u
are in california), My office/mobile number are below.

Br,
Devesh Kothari
Chief Technology Officer
ProtoSys Technologies Pvt Ltd