Re: [oc] Re: Need a little direction

Hi,
I checked the presentations ( Alternative Platform
Variants is missing from the site ) the idea looks
good but I see that it almost the same concept of
bluetooth besides lot of software stuff. Am I right?

It seems to me that you can develope a bluetooth
module that can act as described in the presentations,
but you need also to have bluetooth acces points in
the locations.

I am currently working on bluetooth core (you can
check it in opencores site) and I think we can expand
it to a full bluetooth module.

Anyhow, if I am wrong let me know what is the
difference between BT concept and LDISH besides the
software part

Regards,
Jamil Khatib