Re: [oc] Multi-layer PCB boards

Hi,

To your question about fabricating your own PCB with BGA 456 on it. My
personal opinion is that it's too much for your garage workshop. You are
far better locating a PCB fab that would do it for you. I guess even the
layout is quite challenging - don't do it before consulting with your
fab (I guess you are doing layout yourself if you realy aim to save money).

Where are you from? What is the quantity you are talking about? and what
is the target price you are willing to pay?

What did you have in mind for assembly? You know that mounting a 456BGA
in your garage workshop will also probably not work...

I think that your best shoot would be finding a demo board from Xilinx
or Altera that fits your need, or spending a little bit more money and
going with a proper fab and assembly house.

regards,
Lior