Re: [oc] about uploading SHA-1 into the website opencores

hi Miha,

I have logged in and entered to my project page but I seem not to find
a clue in order to edit anything. would you please give me some more
information about it?

regards,

aria

                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology