[oc] Digital filters in for ASICs

Hi,

I'm a mature student studying an MSc in Microelectronics, I am currently
employed as a software Engineer and as such have no experience in IC design
other than the theory from the course.

For my project I would like to design a digital filter for one of my
employers products that currently uses discrete devices.

The design is very cost sensitive, the current solution is about 0.35 UKP
(approx 0.5USD).

Can anybody suggest a good book or on-line source that covers the area of
cheap DSP for ASICS?

The frequencies involved are between 0.1 to 100Hz.

Thanks very much, Paul Beech.