Re: [oc] pseudo random generator verilog code source

Hi!

What length of the pattern are you looking for?
There are a number of standard lengths used, at least
if you are looking at the telecom/datacom industry.

Also, what is the application and speed you are
looking for? Depending on how the system is built,
what data speed is used, I/O types, decoupling etc,
some patterns are better than others. At least if
you are going to use it in the "real" world and not
only in the "simulation/computer" world.

These are things you should address. Good luck! :-)

/Bjorn Olsson
/InformAsic AB