Re: mu[setup] ethernet card

From: Renato (renato@ax.apc.org)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 04:05:57 CET

Thanks, winsor.

The card has a DOS configuration program that I used to set different options in CMOS trying to fix this
problem. I will make what you sugest me.
The most incredible fact is that after automatic module install by means of a script the card isn't recognized
but after manual install of the same module, mulinux become to see the card.
It is a mistery for me this behavior.

Renato