Re: An ambitious idea

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 08:23:45 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele,

Yes I agree, to add Dosemu, and other esoteric utilities while neglecting the basic linux utilities is a bit futile.(after all this is a Linux system 8^P)
 I'm just pleased to see that you also see the value of the "rustic utilities" on the first disk.......
 As I've said many times in the past, it's fun AND educational to chase a "rustic utility" through the various scripts to it's conclusion thus learning how any particular utility works.....
winsor