RE: Too much growing?

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:19:54 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Angel,

Although muLinux is bound to grow as it's userbase grows, I think Michele is taking great care to remain true to the original idea of a "one disk system" with all other disk being add-ons for useful extra features.
Most of the time I myself find myself still using only the base disk and possibly ext(for httpd and other network goodies).
Hence my interest in the idea of the WKS/SRV split.
Hopefully with this new split I'll find myself using only the base/SRV disks with all the other add-ons as "extra niceties" for folks that use that sort of thing.(or when I tinker with them)
As for difficult installation, there's been much mention of that on this list, particularly pretaining to diskette creation, hopefully that'll soon be remedied either with some "spoonfed" docs ie: step by step, or something more. We'll see what the future brings*grin*

winsor